Do you use Argan oil for hair benefits? People call this a miracle oil or liquid gold because of the benefits it provides to your thirsty roots. In addition to what it does for hair the oil provides skin protection and body restoration as well.
It’s one of the rare oils stemming from greenish seeds on a tree found in Morocco and in certain regions of Algeria and Israel. Demand is extremely high but supply is limited making it a pricey item to buy.
So we will list things that make Argan Oil the most desired oil commercially for haircare. We want to empower you with knowledge you need to make a decision on whether you want to purchase this liquid gold for your thirsty roots.
Top 9 Argan Oil Hair Benefits
1. Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.
2. Argan oil penetrates into the hair pores or shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair. It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.
3. Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again.
4. Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
5. Presence of Vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by destructive agents.
6. Researchers believe that non-greasy Argan oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair.
7. Color treatment of hair causes certain damage to hair, makes them brittle and takes away the smoothness. It is an additional benefit of Argan oil that it cures the brittle hair and increases the life of color treated hair. In this job it even surpasses in competitiveness from Jojoba oil.
8. It is believed by hair stylists that Argan oil may finally be the right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes, excessive styling practices and perms.
9. Rich contents of unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 in Argan oil are a direct source of essential nutritional components for hair pores and roots. These unsaturated fatty acids strengthen the protein bonding structures in hair thereby improving strength of hair and healing the split ends of hair.
Source: Argan Oil Society
Category: Hair Care