There are several natural hair growth enhancers to help you with the length of your hair. Health and haircare go hand and hand no matter how you choose to style your thirsty roots so we have listed 11 things your tresses will love. Growing hair is all about great routine maintenance, protection, conditioning, moisture and a healthy diet. Nature has provided the world with some awesome plants and other natural items that help with it all.
Biotin – Improves the keratin infrastructure (a basic protein that makes up hair, skin and nails). Renews the follicles and roots of the hairs that are already growing.
Rosemary – Hair growth is encouraged due to it’s stimulation power which improves circulation to the scalp.
- Due to it’s antibacterial quality it gently cleanses hair
- Increases shine
- Fights premature graying
- Relieves irritated, dry, flaky, dandruff ridden scalps
Recipe: Mix 3 Tbsp of coconut oil with 4 drops of rosemary essential oil and keep 15 minutes. Wrap you hair in a hot towel. Wash you hair with an organic shampoo.
Studies show that it has the potential to make people feel less stressed when taken internally, sometimes leading to less hair loss.
The high content of vitamins (, oil, proteins, amino acids and minerals found in Moringa helps to maintain your hairs appearance and growth. Provides zinc and silica to prevent drying and clogging of the sebaceous glands, which are vital to producing sebum.
- Creates New Hair Growth via healthy and rejuvenated scalp
- Enhances Blood Circulation
- Treats Dandruff and Psoriasis
- Natural Anti-inflammatory
Recipe: Mix 3 Tbsp of raw olive oil with 5 drops of lavender essential oil and keep 15 minutes. Wrap you hair in a hot towel. Wash you hair with an organic shampoo.
Virgin Coconut Oil
- Fatty acids bind to the protein in hair and protect both the roots and strands of hair from breakage.
- By penetrating the hair shaft, coconut oil protects against environmental impurities and excess heat.
- Effectively improves scalp circulation and boost nutrient and oxygen delivery to your hair.
- Contains both anti-fungal and antibacterial properties to protect against dandruff and lice.
Recipe: Massage your scalp with 3 Tbsp of coconut oil and keep 30 minutes. Wrap you hair in a hot towel. Wash you hair with an organic shampoo.
- Stimulates blood circulation to the follicles, it promotes healthy hair growth.
- Strengthens hair roots
- Fights Dry Scalp
- Reduces excessive oil production by the scalp
Recipe: Mix 3 Tbsp of raw olive oil with 3 drops of peppermint essential oil and keep 15 minutes. Wrap you hair in a hot towel. Wash you hair with an organic shampoo.
- Fights hair loss
- Treats oily hair
- Treats scalp conditions
- Strengthens hair follicles
Recipe: Mix 3 Tbsp of raw olive oil with 3 drops of lemongrass essential oil and keep 15 minutes. Wrap you hair in a hot towel. Wash you hair with an organic shampoo.
- Relieves Scalp Itching
- Reduces Scalp Redness & Inflammation
- Adds Strength & Luster To Hair
- pH Balancing
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Heals Scalps Affected By Psoriasis & Seborrhea
- Easily Penetrates Hair & Scalp
- Anti- Fungal Properties Alleviates Dandruff
- Helps Hair Retain Water & Moisture
- It is a brain tonic and stimulates hair growth.
- Hair follicles become stronger and the scalp is nourished from the strengthening of blood vessels in the area and allows the small hair follicles to expand.
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger)
- Contains magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and vitamins helps in making your hair stronger, healthier and shinier.
- Helps rid dandruff
- Helps fight dry hair
Recipe: Take 1 tbsp ginger root. Grate it into a small bowl. Now add 1 tbsp of olive oil or jojoba oil to it and mix it well. Massage on your scalp using this mixture in circular direction. Rub it with your finger tips for 5 minutes. Leave it on your hair for minimum of 30 minutes. You will start to feel the warmth. Now wash it off with a shampoo. Don’t use conditioner just after rinsing it.
Leave a Comment